Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Finding the right gear

Damn that 6-speed short shifter that they had on the Commodore I raced around in near Perth Airport the other week. You go from second to fifth without realising (and back!) and end up ripping the poor gearbox to shreds. Heck, I even stalled the damn car.

My work's been the same lately. Somewhere along the line i've skipped a gear or something, and now I'm stuck in the wrong mindset and have 6 or more assessments due in 3 weeks, two of which I have started. So, what do I do? Well, I write this to get it off my chest first of all- heck, I might even just delete it later on anyway.

In any case, I'm going to work hard. I've taken the train today, forcing myself to walk and not waste money on parking. I've brought my lunch, to try and offset the sleepyness brought on by CS BBQs (which went quite well today by the way). And best of all, the guy from UCS has got back to me, so it looks like i'll be heading to the Reid Library in order to do some experimenting. Now, back to Terry Woodings' lecture- I always enjoy them, so I don't really want to miss much more of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home